Vote For Me

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Script Tester For

Sharon Becker Creations
Rebellious Scraps

Blogs I ♥

Blog Trains

The Official Goodie Train

Sweet Creations Blog Train

Brat Pack Blog Train

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012

postheadericon New In Stores

$4.00 
Sale: $1.00
Save: 75% off

 40 Elements & 5 Papers.  Not All Shown.  Tagger Size.  No Credit Required.  CU or PU.
$3.00 
Sale: $1.00
Save: 67% off
 Come on baby please 'cause I'm on my knees
Can't get you off my brain, girlBut who would've thought that you could be the one'Cause I

I can't wait to fall in love with youYou can't wait to fall in love with meThis just can't be summer love, you'll seeThis just can't be summer love"

-Justin Timberlake
Summer Love

71 Elements & 12 Papers.  Not All Shown.  Tagger Size.  Personal Use Only!
$6.00
This Bundle consists of 9 Tagger Size kits no longer available in Stores.  This is a limited time offer, and once it's gone...it's gone FOREVER!  Don't miss out!

Included are:  A Day At The Zoo, August Part-ay, Candy Shoppe, Christmas Traditions, For The Love of Scrappin', Just July, Preschool Beginnings, Truly, Madly, Deeply & Woof.

For less than $1 a kit, you can't go wrong!  Visit my blog at http://sleeknsassydesignz.blogspot.com to see creations made with these amazing kits!

1 comments:

Lee said...

Absolutely awesome kits!!! Funny part is I went & bought the Love stash & found another 14 kits I just HAD to have lol....I will definitely be back to buy more of your kits.I will send you a tag when I've got one done for you :)

About Me

Stores I Own

Photobucket

Stores I Sell In







Grab my Blinkie

Photobucket

My CT's







My Followers