Vote For Me

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Script Tester For

Sharon Becker Creations
Rebellious Scraps

Blogs I ♥

Blog Trains

The Official Goodie Train

Sweet Creations Blog Train

Brat Pack Blog Train

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 1, 2012

postheadericon Luck Of The Irish-FTU~PU

New FTU Kit
IT'S HERE!!!
Sweet Creations Blog Train!

Grab my portion under the Preview!

Luck of The Irish Tagger Size~5 Papers & 18 Elements

Download it
4 Shared

Don't forget to stop by The Blog "Station" for more goodies!!

The Official Goodie Train

3 comments:

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing this great kit. My favorite piece is the felt hat. :)

Ellie said...

Thanks for the great kit!
Hugs, Ellie

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing!

About Me

Stores I Own

Photobucket

Stores I Sell In







Grab my Blinkie

Photobucket

My CT's







My Followers