Vote For Me

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Script Tester For

Sharon Becker Creations
Rebellious Scraps

Blogs I ♥

Blog Trains

The Official Goodie Train

Sweet Creations Blog Train

Brat Pack Blog Train

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 1, 2010

postheadericon Halloween Havoc-Sweet Creations Blog Train

New FTU Kit
IT'S HERE!!!
Sweet Creations Blog Train!

Grab my portion under the Preview! Halloween Havoc Tagger Size~7 Papers & 34 Elements



Download it
4 Shared

Don't forget to stop by The Blog "Stations" for more goodies!!

Train station

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I had commented, but You didn't share the password so I can't download this kit and I really would love to! :)

Lee Davis said...

I would really love to download this kit it is great but I can't find a password.

Jen said...

Sorry all. There shouldn't have been a password. I've removed it. My apologies!

Stephanie said...

It still says "You must enter a password to access this file." when you click the link in the blog post...

Musiclover2 said...

Still asking for a password will check back later and thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing I would love to have this, but it is still asking for a password:'(

Musiclover2 said...

Thank you so much and I got the download today. Awesome part to the train.

Debbie said...

thanks so much!

About Me

Stores I Own

Photobucket

Stores I Sell In







Grab my Blinkie

Photobucket

My CT's







My Followers