Vote For Me

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Script Tester For

Sharon Becker Creations
Rebellious Scraps

Blogs I ♥

Blog Trains

The Official Goodie Train

Sweet Creations Blog Train

Brat Pack Blog Train

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 1, 2010

postheadericon Choo Choo!!!

New FTU Kit
IT'S HERE!!!
Sweet Creations Blog Train!

Grab my portion under the Preview! Snow Day Tagger Size~10 Papers & 33 Elements



Download it
RapidShare
Box.net
Don't forget to stop by these other "Stations" for more goodies!!

C.C. CreationsYou are here :)
The Station
Jens Sweet Temptations
Darkmoons Dreams
Black Widow Creationz
Krissy's Scraps
KNC Country Style Designs

7 comments:

Sophie said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful freebie. Happy New Year.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

* Lee said...

How CUTE!! Thank you! :D

Debbie said...

thank you for your gorgeous bears and snowmen. we have loads of snowmen here in Scotland as we're snowed in, but no bears yet LOL xxx

love and angel blessing for a wondeful 2010 xxx

§apphyre said...

thanks so much for this adorable blog train goodie :)

Mary said...

very cute, thanks for sharing

Ellie said...

Thank you.
Hugs, Ellie

About Me

Stores I Own

Photobucket

Stores I Sell In







Grab my Blinkie

Photobucket

My CT's







Follow by Email

My Followers