Vote For Me

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Script Tester For

Sharon Becker Creations
Rebellious Scraps

Blogs I ♥

Blog Trains

The Official Goodie Train

Sweet Creations Blog Train

Brat Pack Blog Train

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

postheadericon Chrismas Traditions Blog Train--CHOO CHOO!

IT'S HERE!!!
Sweet Creations Christmas Blog Train!

Grab my portion under the Preview! Christmas Traditions Tagger Size~15 Papers & 34 Elements



Download it
RapidShare
Box.net
4 Shared

Don't forget to stop by these other "Stations" for more goodies!!

C.C. CreationsYou are here :)
The Station
Jens Sweet Temptations
Scrappin Wright
Darkmoons Dreams
Chaotic Scrapper
Coquettas Designz
P4DS
Holiday Scrapping
Scrap Moments Designz
Black Widow Creationz
Deceptions
Krissy's Scraps
KNC

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful kit

Denise
http://holidayscrapping.blogspot.com/

guard_butterfly said...

What a sweet kit! Thanks for sharing :)

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing your precious kit! Merry Christmas!

Ellie said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit.
Hugs, Ellie

About Me

Stores I Own

Photobucket

Stores I Sell In







Grab my Blinkie

Photobucket

My CT's







Follow by Email

My Followers