Vote For Me

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Script Tester For

Sharon Becker Creations
Rebellious Scraps

Blogs I ♥

Blog Trains

The Official Goodie Train

Sweet Creations Blog Train

Brat Pack Blog Train

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 24, 2009

postheadericon My First Award!!

Wooooo Hooooo!!! I received my first Award from Seven Thank you very much! ♥ Here are the guidelines for accepting the award: 1 - Display the prize. 2 - Link to the Blog from whom you received it. 3 - Nominate another 10 blogs. 4 - Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they have received it. My chosen blogs are: 1. Jen of Jen's Sweet Temptations 2. Michelle of Candy Kisses Designs 3. Ali of Designs By Ali 4. Laura of Laura's Designz 5. Reese of Reeces Scraps 6. Tooty of Tooty Pup Scraps 7. Mar of Scrapping Mar 8. Yvette of Essence of Creativiy 9. KnC of KnC Scrapz 10. Krissy of Krissy's Scraps

0 comments:

About Me

Stores I Own

Photobucket

Stores I Sell In







Grab my Blinkie

Photobucket

My CT's







Follow by Email

My Followers